Reports & Resources
- Our Fact Sheet
- Annual Reports: Narrating The Task Force’s annual progress.
- A Legacy of Leadership: Task Force co-founder Dr. Bill Foege speaks about leadership and how to be effective at it.
- PHII Voices: The Public Health Informatics Institute’s blog.
- Trachoma Atlas: A web-based, interactive map that shows changes in trachoma prevalence around the world over time.
- NTD ConnectOR: A hub for researchers, funders, and program implementers involved in NTD operational research.
- TEPHINET Learning: Hosts training resources on topics relevant to field epidemiology.
- Children Without Worms STH Resources
- NTD Deliver: NTD supply chain treatment tracker
The Task Force brings diverse expertise and experience to affect a range of global health problems. Learn from these case studies how The Task Force has successfully addressed issues such as access to essential medicines for the world’s poor and the need for greater coordination to prevent and control cholera.
- Health Workforce Development: African Health Workforce Project
- The Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Launching and Leading the PARTNERS TB Control Program
- The Global Trachoma Mapping Project: Determining Prevalence to Help Eliminate Trachoma by 2020
- The Coalition for Cholera Prevention and Control: Forging Consensus to End Cholera Deaths Globally
Powerful Partnerships – The Task Force hosts a virtual event to celebrate the successes of global onchocerciasis control and elimination and the release of a new book by onchocerciasis expert Bruce Benton.
Steps to Protect: Virtual Run/Walk – The Task Force hosted a fundraiser for health and racial equity.
The Task Force’s “Topics in Global Health” Series
- Beat NTDs: World NTD Day Symposium – January 30, 2020
- Mobile to Multiplex: Accelerating Innovation in Global Health Diagnostics – April 11, 201
- Preparing for the Next Pandemic: Lessons from the 2017-18 Flu Season – September 27, 2018
Joint 2020 Global Health Summit – MedSurplus Alliance and Catholic Health Association of the United States’ 2nd Annual Joint Global Health Summit – June 9 – 11, 2020
The Global FETP Enterprise: Applied Epidemiology in the 21st Century – 10th TEPHINET Global Scientific Conference on October 28 to November 1, 2019
Joint 2019 Global Health Summit – May 14 to 15, 2019 hosted MedSurplus Alliance and Catholic Health Association
Programs We House
These are programs or projects that utilize our administrative resources but are not financially supported or managed by The Task Force.
Header photo caption: A community health worker looks at a prevalence map of lymphatic filariasis in Haiti.
The following are The Task Force’s statements submitted to the World Health Organization (WHO) on various issues discussed at the 148th Session of the WHO’s
The following is The Task Force’s statement submitted to the World Health Organization (WHO) for the World Health Assembly (WHA) which The Task Force attended
The Task Force’s Voices for Vaccines (VFV) program is a parent-led initiative supported by scientists, doctors, and public health officials to provide parents clear, science-based