Reports & Resources
- Our Fact Sheet
- Annual Reports: Narrating The Task Force’s annual progress.
- PHII Voices: The Public Health Informatics Institute’s blog.
- Trachoma Atlas: A web-based, interactive map that shows changes in trachoma prevalence around the world over time.
- NTD ConnectOR: A hub for researchers, funders, and program implementers involved in NTD operational research.
- TEPHINET Learning: Hosts training resources on topics relevant to field epidemiology.
- The Task Force Leadership Institute: Materials and resources for leadership training in the global and public health sectors.
The Task Force brings diverse expertise and experience to affect a range of global health problems. Learn from these case studies how The Task Force has successfully addressed issues such as access to essential medicines for the world’s poor and the need for greater coordination to prevent and control cholera.
- Health Workforce Development: African Health Workforce Project
- The Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Launching and Leading the PARTNERS TB Control Program
- The Global Trachoma Mapping Project: Determining Prevalence to Help Eliminate Trachoma by 2020
- The Coalition for Cholera Prevention and Control: Forging Consensus to End Cholera Deaths Globally
- Topics in Global Health Series
- Preparing for the Next Pandemic: Lessons from the 2017-18 Flu Season – September 27, 2018
- Mobile to Multiplex: Accelerating Innovation in Global Health Diagnostics – April 11, 2019
- Joint Global Health Summit – May 14 to 15, 2019 hosted MedSurplus Alliance and Catholic Health Association
- The Global FETP Enterprise: Applied Epidemiology in the 21st Century – 10th TEPHINET Global Scientific Conference on October 28 to November 1, 2019
Header photo caption: A community health worker looks at a prevalence map of lymphatic filariasis in Haiti.
Without partnerships, much – potentially all – global health work would be fruitless. That is why we decided to catch up with one of our
Blog – Entering the Global Arena: The Task Force’s New Non-State Actor in Official Relations Status with the WHO Brings Unique Opportunities for Collaboration
By: Lori Warrens, MedSurplus Alliance Director The World Health Organization (WHO) is an agency of the United Nations (UN) that serves as the UN coordination
In 2013, the 90-90-90 goals were set to help end the global AIDS epidemic – by 2020, 90% of all people living with HIV will