Reports & Resources
- Our Fact Sheet
- Annual Reports: Narrating The Task Force’s annual progress.
- PHII Voices: The Public Health Informatics Institute’s blog.
- Trachoma Atlas: A web-based, interactive map that shows changes in trachoma prevalence around the world over time.
- NTD ConnectOR: A hub for researchers, funders, and program implementers involved in NTD operational research.
- TEPHINET Learning: Hosts training resources on topics relevant to field epidemiology.
- The Task Force Leadership Institute: Materials and resources for leadership training in the global and public health sectors.
The Task Force brings diverse expertise and experience to affect a range of global health problems. Learn from these case studies how The Task Force has successfully addressed issues such as access to essential medicines for the world’s poor and the need for greater coordination to prevent and control cholera.
- Health Workforce Development: African Health Workforce Project
- The Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Launching and Leading the PARTNERS TB Control Program
- The Global Trachoma Mapping Project: Determining Prevalence to Help Eliminate Trachoma by 2020
- The Coalition for Cholera Prevention and Control: Forging Consensus to End Cholera Deaths Globally
- Topics in Global Health Series
- Preparing for the Next Pandemic: Lessons from the 2017-18 Flu Season – September 27, 2018
- Mobile to Multiplex: Accelerating Innovation in Global Health Diagnostics – April 11, 2019
- Joint Global Health Summit – May 14 to 15, 2019 hosted MedSurplus Alliance and Catholic Health Association
- The Global FETP Enterprise: Applied Epidemiology in the 21st Century – 10th TEPHINET Global Scientific Conference on October 28 to November 1, 2019
Header photo caption: A community health worker looks at a prevalence map of lymphatic filariasis in Haiti.
In a recent news broadcast, a Bahamian member of parliament indicated a specific need for hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, and other medical equipment to help
As of August 2019, The Task Force for Global Health’s Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET), which helps build countries’ disease